Terms and definitions
Domain — part of the hierarchical address space of the Internet, which has a unique name, is served by a group of domain name servers and is administered centrally. A domain is identified by a domain name.
Premium domain names — domain names, the cost of registration and renewal of which differs from the declared regular cost of other names in the same domain zones.
Domain zone registration rules — conditions for providing domain administration and technical support services.
Register — a central database of domains, which contains information about registered domain names, domain administrators, and other information necessary for domain registration.
Domain registration — entering information about the domain and its administrator into the domain name register.
Domain delegation — entering into the zone information about the domain and the DNS servers specified by the administrator, containing IP addresses and other information that ensures the functioning of the domain.
Domain administrator — a legal entity or an individual for whom the domain is registered. The domain administrator determines
- procedure for using the domain;
- an organization or person providing technical support for the domain.
Domain administration — determination of the order of using the domain, organization of technical support of the domain, organization of payment for services to ensure the functioning of the domain.
Registrant — the person specified as the domain owner during domain name registration.
WHOIS — a service that allows you to get information about the owner of a domain name, its administrator, the registration period, its DNS servers, etc.
Registration period — the time during which domain information is stored in the domain name registry.
1. Domain name registration is carried out in accordance with the Agreement, as well as the domain name registration procedure established by the Contractor and published on the Contractor's website. The contractor registers the domain name on the basis of the Agreement concluded with the relevant registering organization.
2. Domain name registration and maintenance services are provided only after providing correct data. At the request of the Contractor, the Customer undertakes to provide the documents necessary for taking actions to register a domain name (documents confirming identity).
3. The customer chooses the domain name independently. This procedure takes place without signing additional documents.
4. If necessary, during the process of placing an order for domain name registration, the Customer must provide the Contractor with his contact data in the form of a network identifier (nic-handle). If necessary, the registration of the network identifier is carried out by the Customer independently on the website of the organization conducting the registration, or directly on the official website of the Contractor during the order placement.
5. A new domain name is registered if all the necessary conditions, rules and regulations for its registration are met, namely:
- at the time of registration, this domain name is free;
- norms of international law are not violated;
- the application contains complete and reliable information necessary for registration;
- the registration rules for this domain zone have been met.
5.1. For a legal entity, the supporting documents can be copies certified by the seal of the legal entity and the signature of the authorized body that issued the copy:
- extracts from the Unified Register of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs (for a foreign legal entity - another document on registration or assignment of a number in the register of legal entities in the case of maintaining such a register in the country in which the person is registered);
- certificate of registration with the tax authority (TIN) (for a foreign legal entity, another document of registration for tax registration in the case of this type of registration in the country in which the person is registered);
- a document (minutes of a general meeting of participants, a decision of a participant, or another document) on the appointment to the position of a person who, based on the Charter, has the right to act on behalf of a legal entity without a power of attorney, a power of attorney based on which a representative of the Customer acts;
- extracts from the regulations on the branch/representative office on the establishment of a separate subdivision (for separate subdivisions of legal entities — in addition to the above-mentioned documents).
5.2. For a natural person, the documents for confirmation are:
- a document that certifies the person in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine (a copy of the document - in accordance with the decision of the Executor);
- the original power of attorney in case of concluding the Agreement on the basis of power of attorney.
6. The Contractor fulfills the following written requests of the Customer when providing for verification the information specified at the time of domain registration:
- change of information necessary to identify the domain administrator;
- transfer of domain support to another registrar;
- transfer of domain administration rights to another administrator.
7. The domain is considered registered, and the domain registration service is provided, from the moment this domain is assigned the status of registered in the Register ("REGISTERED" or "OK" or other status according to the rules of the Register).
8. According to the contract, the Customer has the right to register any number of domains in his name.
9. The customer confirms that at the time of each application for domain registration according to his information, neither the registration of the domain name nor the procedure for its use violates the intellectual property rights of third parties. The customer confirms his agreement that for premium domain names, the cost of registration and renewal may differ from the declared regular cost. The contractor is not responsible for the price of premium domain names indicated on the order form and reserves the right to specify the final price after coordination with the registrar.
10. The Contractor's responsibility for each specific domain name ends at the moment of expiration of the domain name registration period.
11. The Customer retains the priority right to extend the domain name after the expiration of its registration within the period determined by the domain registrar.
12. The domain registration renewal service is deemed to have been provided at the time of entering the registration renewal information into the Register. Domain registration is extended for a period equal to the previously established domain registration period.
13. The cost of extending a domain name after the expiration of its registration may differ from the cost of extending a domain name before the expiration of its registration.
14. Regardless of the zone in which the domain name is registered, 117 days after the registration completion date, the domain can be removed from the register or transferred to a new registrant.
15. In all registered domain names, the technical contact is established by the Contractor or the person responsible for the technical serviceability of the domain.
16. Subject to receiving official requests from government authorities authorized to receive registration data of a specific domain name, the Contractor has the right to provide up-to-date data about the domain and the domain registrant (administrator and other contact persons), even if the registrant's data is hidden in the public Whois registry.
17. In the case of cancellation of the domain name registration at the request of the Customer or for another reason that does not depend on the Contractor, before the end of its validity period, as well as in the case of transferring the domain name to another person or for service to another Registrar, in particular according to a court decision, the Contractor cannot refund funds for services of registration/renewal of registration of this domain name, and the responsibility of the Contractor for each such domain name is terminated.
18. Personal data specified during domain registration may be available on the Internet using the whois service. This clause is governed by ICANN (Domain Name and IP Address Management Corporation) policy http://www.icann.org/dndr/udrp/policy.htm.
19. When registering, transferring domains, and in the event of a change in any domain contact information, a notification (control email) will be sent to the domain owner regarding the changes, which must be confirmed for their application. Such notifications will be sent to the email address of the domain owner by the registrar. If the domain email address is changed, notifications will be sent to the old and new addresses for verification. If the email is not confirmed within 14 days, the domain will be blocked by the registrar. If the domain contact details are changed, it may be blocked for 60 days for transfer to another registrar according to ICANN policy https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/transfer-policy-2016-06-01-en. The issue of domain unlocking for the purpose of transfer should be clarified in the BYTES.ua support service.
Address and bank details of the Contractor
Individual entrepreneur Sergey Nikolaevich Reznychenko
R/y UA633052990000026005046110178 at JSC CB "PRIVATBANK", MFI 305299
Identification number 3042807090
I am a taxpayer for 3 gr.
Legal address: Ukraine, 21000, Vinnytsia, str. Sobornaya 82, office 4
+380 (97) 140 45 45 (Kyivstar),
E-mail: [email protected]